Partner Webcast – Oracle Value Proposition – ISV Database Migrate, Upgrade and Extend - 23 April 2013
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Apr 15, 2013
IT organizations today want to reduce total cost of ownership, increase their ability to react to business demand, and minimize reliance on legacy skill sets while insuring that they are meeting new compliance demands.
Customers needs for today is unlimited since all the customers and those end users are looking forward to have the latest technology like cloud, web, mobile, tablets and social media. So the explosion of the data and the revolution of the technology make the modernization in top of the IT business.
With continuing pressure to react to new business requirements and retiring legacy skill sets, IT organizations are finding it difficult to address ongoing business requirements.
Current applications infrastructure and database carry out functions that are critical to the business - however the environments in which they exist are holding organizations back in a number of areas:
- Existing infrastructure and database are costly - their associated hardware, software and personnel costs are absorbing an ever-increasing proportion of IT budget leaving less and less budget for new development.
- Existing infrastructure and database are not agile - they were not designed to react quickly to today’s changing business requirements driven by increasing user access, data sharing and the need to align business processes with IT applications.
- Existing infrastructure and database rely on a dwindling pool of skilled resources – many of the technologies used to create them are no longer supported.
- Existing infrastructure and database are difficult to make compliant – compliance concepts such as business process management, control and audit were not considered when the applications were written.
The Modernization Starts from the CORE and the core is the Database. Please join us to know more information about Database Modernization.
- Why Migration?
- Migration Types
- DB Migration & Upgrades
- Why Migrate To Oracle
- Migration Roadmap (RED-Stack and the Cloud).
- Migration Value Proposition.
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24 hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Tuesday, April 23rd, 10am CET (8am UTC/11am EEST)Duration:1 hour
For any questions please contact us at partner.imc-AT-beehiveonline.oracle-DOT-com.