Partner Webcast - Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g new features for the integration developers
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Jul 18, 2011
JULY 29TH, 2011 AT 10:00 A.M. CET(9:00 A.M. GMT)
Oracle is pleased to invite you to this webcast on Oracle Service Bus (OSB)11g new features for integration developers.Oracle Service Bus (OSB) delivers low-cost, standards-based integration for mission critical SOA environments, where extreme performance and scalability are required.
In this webcast we will focus on how Oracle Service Bus (OSB) transforms complex and brittle architectures into agile integration networks by connecting, mediating, and managing interactions between services and applications. OSB 11g has a lot of new features that allows you to develop better integration solutions, during the webinar you can find an opportunity to explore some of them.
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) - Product Overview
- Examining the new features of OSB 11g
- Service result caching with coherence
- Creating custom XPath functions
- Transactional message flows
- Some transports enhancements
- New JEJB transport
- Object message support in JMS transport
- JCA Transport - changes in OSB 11g
- Getting help
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web and Conference Call.
You can download the recording of the webinar.
Or you can just watch the slides below.