Partner Webcast – Oracle Data Integration 12c: Business & Specialization Update
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Dec 05, 2013
Oracle’s Data Integration Solutions (DIS) offers a significant business opportunity for partners. Adoption of Oracle DIS products continues to grow rapidly within both the Oracle and non-Oracle database and applications customers and offers a substantial business opportunity for partners to leverage Oracle DIS technologies for customer benefit.
Next to the announcement of the major updates to our Data Integration Portfolio, we are pleased to invite you to the new consolidated Oracle Data Integration Partner Specialization, focusing on all Oracle Data Integration solutions, including Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
Through this webcast we will go briefly through the updated Oracle Data Integration product family:
- Oracle Data Integrator which offers unique, next-generation Extract Load and Transform (ELT) technology that improves performance and reduces data integration costs—even across heterogeneous systems. Unlike conventional Extract Transform and Load (ETL) tools, Oracle Data Integrator delivers the productivity of a declarative design approach and the benefits of an active integration platform for seamless batch and real-time integration. Oracle Data Integrator also provides big data transformation capabilities.
- Oracle GoldenGate which offers real-time data integration, transactional data replication, and data comparison across heterogeneous systems. Oracle GoldenGate enables real-time business intelligence for improved business insight; query offloading to maximize OLTP performance; zero-downtime data migration, disaster recovery, and active-active database synchronization for continuous availability.
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality which enables organizations to measure, improve, and manage the quality of data from any domain, including customer and product data, and minimize exposure to risk. Oracle’s data quality products provide powerful data profiling, cleansing, matching, and monitoring capabilities, unparalleled ease of use, and integration with Oracle Master Data Management.
We will focus on how Oracle Data Integration delivers improved IT productivity, extreme performance, and future-ready solutions that enable you to keep pace with the latest trends, while they are easy to position, learn and implement. Existing partners have experienced good sales results and quick returns by closing DIS sales and delivering DIS projects soon after investing into our products and solutions. The DIS Specialization helps OPN members differentiate themselves in the marketplace through proven in-depth expertise
- Data Integration Partner Specialization
- Competency criteria and How to apply
- Data Integration Market Definition, Trends and Business Drivers
- Oracle Data Integration Solution & Product Overview
- Oracle Data Integration Target Cases and Solution Positioning
- Oracle Data Integration Pricing And Packaging
- Oracle Data Integration Product Area Features And Functions
- Summary - Q&A
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Presenter: Milomir Vojvodic - Senior Business Development Manager, DIS EMEA
Duration: 1 hour
For any questions make sure to access the Oracle Data Integration Solutions (DIS) EMEA Partner Community please contact us at email@example.com