Partner Webcast – More out of ODA with DB Options - 19 July 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Jul 07, 2012
The Simple, Reliable, Affordable Path to High-Availability Databases
Critical business data needs to be available 24/7 for users and customers, but it can be a struggle to find the time and resources to build a highly available database system that’s reliable and affordable.
That’s why Oracle created the new Oracle Database Appliance—a complete package of software, server, storage, and networking. The Oracle Database Appliance integrates the world’s most popular database - Oracle Database 11g - with system software, servers, storage and networking in a single box. Business gets the benefit of a reliable, secure and highly available database to support applications and maintain continuity – as well as groundbreaking ease of use.
But that is not all, with the support for all Oracle Database Options, Oracle Database Appliance can be the ideal solution for many use cases.
- Unmatched performance, reliability & security for your data that’s there when you need it – which is all the time.
- Fast installation, simple deployment, easy management. Out of the box.
- Significant cost savings & reduced risk and complexity compared to integrating all the elements yourself.
- Ongoing lower total cost of ownership with multiple automated support, detection & correction functions that also save you time.
Discover the Oracle Database Appliance Value Proposition and learn how to position and combine it with database options to capture new business and easily roll out solutions safely and with maximum cost efficiency.
- Oracle Database& Engineered Systems Innovation.
- What’s the Oracle Database Appliance ?
- Oracle Database Appliance Value Proposition.
- Oracle Database Appliance with Database Options
- Oracle Database Appliance Partners Business
Following in the presentation used during this webcast for your reference
Oracle Database Appliance is available for purchase at the Oracle Store under Engineered Systems.
For any questions please contact us at partner.imc-AT-beehiveonline.oracle-DOT-com