Partner Webcast – Implementing Web Services & SOA Security with Oracle Fusion Middleware - 20 September 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Sep 10, 2012
Security was always one of the main pain points for the
IT industry, and new security challenges has been introduced with the
proliferation of the service-oriented approach to building modern
Oracle Fusion Middleware provides a wide variety of features that ease the building service-oriented solutions, but how these services can be secured?
Should we implement the security features in each and every service or there’s a better way? During the webinar we are going to show how to implement non-intrusive declarative security for your SOA components by introducing the Oracle product portfolio in this area, such as Oracle Web Services Manager and Oracle Enterprise Gateway.
- SOA & Web Services basics: quick refresher
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g SOA Stack
- Common security risks in the Web Services world
- SOA & Web Services security standards
- Implementing Web Services Security with the Oracle products
- Web Services Security with Oracle – the big picture
- Declarative end point security with Oracle Web Services Manager
- Perimeter Security with Oracle Enterprise Gateway
- Utilizing the other Oracle IDM products for the advanced scenarios
- Q&A session
Send your questions and migration/upgrade requests partner.imc-AT-beehiveonline.oracle-DOT-com
Visit regularly our ISV Migration Center blog or Follow us @oracleimc to learn more on Oracle Technologies, upcoming partner webcasts and events. All content is made available through our YouTube - SlideShare - Oracle Mix.