Oracle SOA Suite 11g - The Ingredient for Innovation: New Integration Adapters
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Feb 22, 2014
Enterprise of all sizes, are evaluating cloud computing. Many businesses are making new economic investments in public cloud, while they continue to rely on their existing on-premise IT investments. To integrate data between public cloud and private data center, organizations face major challenges:- Integration complexity between the cloud and on-premise applications.
- Load data rapidly to get cloud applications up and running in a well-timed.
- The data must be kept synchronized – often in real time.
- Enforce security
Three common reasons for integration complexity:
One question remains with the emergence of the cloud computing.
Three solutions to these challenges:
Doing more with less, Oracle SOA suite 18.104.22.168 simplifies The Integration Experience:
- Cloud and Mobile Integrations
- Integrate 3rd party SaaS applications, hybrid clouds, and Oracle Cloud
- Mobile Integration leveraging, Oracle SOA connects mobile applications using JSON and REST via Oracle Service Bus
Oracle SOA Suite provides a single solution for integrating applications regardless of deployment location (public cloud, private cloud, or on-premises) to simplify integration and lower total cost of ownership.
The unified connectivity architecture to accelerate integration with your Cloud, On-Premise and Legacy applications with Oracle SOA suite and Oracle Integration Adapters while reducing maintenance costs. Keep using your existing assets while you are rejuvenating your applications, or extending your IT investments.
Oracle Integration Adapters includes:
- Cloud adapters new
- Technology adapters out of the box with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Enterprise Application Adapters (The Oracle E-Business Suite adapter is included as a part of the SOA Suite 11g)
- Mainframe and TP-Monitor Adapters
- CDC Adapters
For more information on what’s available and where to download please check the Release Downloads for Oracle Integration Adapter
Oracle Cloud Adapters dramatically simplify integration between Cloud and On-Premise Applications.
Author: Heba Fouad, Fusion Middleware Specialist - A&C Technology Adoption Office
For any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com