Partner Webcast - Oracle Data Integration Competency Center (DICC): A Niche Market for services
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Aug 22, 2014
Market success now depends on data integration speed. This is why we collected all best practices from the most advanced IT leaders, simply to prove that a Data
Integration competency center should be the primary new IT team you should establish.
This is a niche market with unlimited potential for partners becoming, the much needed, data integration services provider trusted by customers.
We would like to elaborate with OPN Partners on the Business Value Assessment and Total Economic Impact of the Data Integration Platform for End Users, while justifying re-organizing your IT services teams.
We are happy to share our research on:
- The Economical impact of data integration platform/competency center. Justifying strongest reasons and differentiators, using numeric analysis and best-practice in customer case studies from specific industries
- Utilizing diagnostics and health-check analysis in building a business case for your customers
- What exactly is so special in the technology of Oracle Data Integration
- Impact of growing data volume and amount of data sources
- Analysis of usual solutions that are being implemented so far, addressing key challenges and mistakes
During this partner webcast we will balance business case centric content with extensive numerical ROI analysis. Join us to find out how to build a unified approach to moving/sharing/integrating data across the enterprise and why this is an important new services opportunity for partners.
- Data Integration Competency Center
- Oracle Data Integration Solution Overview
- Services Niche Market For OPN
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Milomir Vojvodic, EMEA Senior Business Development Manager for Oracle Data Integration Product Group
Date: Thursday, September 4th, 10pm CEST (8am UTC/11am EEST)
Duration: 1 hour
For any questions please contact us at email@example.com