Oracle Data as a Service for Business - Launch Webcast
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jul 21, 2014
Running a data-driven enterprise is key to gaining competitive advantage, but many businesses still struggle with a myriad of point solutions that are siloed, varied in quality, and complex to manage.
- Thomas Kurian, EVP of Product Development, Oracle
- Steve Miranda, EVP of Application Development,Oracle
- Omar Tawakol, GM of Oracle Data Cloud, Oracle
- Tom Pringle, Market Analyst & Management Consultant, OVUM
- Vinnie Mirchandani, CEO, Deal Architect
- Plus partners and customers from Verizon Precision and Optimedia
- The Oracle Data as a Service framework, offering, and strategy for growth
- Current challenges and key considerations with using business data across the enterprise
- Why it is critical to think about data as a standalone asset and a standalone business investment
- Digestible use cases showing data as a competitive advantage for various business functions and industries
Register now for this live webcast on 22 July 2014 or visit http://oracle.com/goto/daaslaunch and discover why is it critical for businesses to think about data as a standalone asset? Learn how dara as a standalone asset informs smarter business action.