EMEA Partner Webcast: Oracle Exadata and the impact of Database 12c - Wed. 11th September
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Sep 05, 2013
On July 1st, Oracle launched Oracle Database 12c, 'the first database designed for the Cloud'. One of the key features introduced with this new release is multitenant architecture which simplifies the process of consolidating databases onto the cloud, enabling customers to manage many databases as one - without changing their applications.
As you all know Oracle Exadata is engineered to be the highest performance and most available platform for running the Oracle Database. The introduction of Database 12c continues supporting this strategy enabling the creation of a DB Cloud or a sophisticated Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
- What is the impact of Oracle Database 12c on your current Exadata customers?
- How and when should they start upgrading to 12c?
- How do Oracle Database 12c and Exadata benefit from each other?
These are key questions for Exadata partners!
The Oracle EMEA Engineered Systems team is running this webcast specifically for Oracle Exadata partners on Wednesday, Sep. 11th at at 15:00 CET / 2 pm UK. Join us to discuss how Oracle Database 12c and Exadata benefit from each other and the impact that Database 12c will have on the Exadata business.
For any information please contact:
- Juan Salvador Rios - Business Analyst Consultant Engineered Systems EMEA
- Roxana Dragus - Sales Enablement Coordinator & Communication Support Engineered Systems EMEA
Stay tuned on the latest Exadata Win Stories, References and much more by registering as a member of the Exadata EMEA Partner Community or visiting our blog.