Monday Jun 30, 2014
Friday Jun 27, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 27, 2014
Oracle Forms is one of the most widely used tools for building applications for the Oracle database. Many organizations still run enterprise Oracle Forms applications created in the 90s, leading in thousands of customers successfully running their core business systems on Oracle Forms technology. They now wonder about the future of their application.
While Forms has been used widely, there has been no simple way to take your existing Forms into the cloud era to address requirements such as mobile, mobile applications and integration. Oracle provides a roadmap to modernize applications based on Oracle Forms technology by providing an incremental approach for developers who need to extend their business platform to Java.[Read More]
Wednesday Jun 18, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 18, 2014
Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance, the latest addition on Oracle's Engineered System portfolio, enables rapid, repeatable software-defined infrastructure deployment for virtually any x86 application and workload. An easy-to-deploy, integrated system with the elasticity needed for cloud computing, customers can go from power on to production in about an hour(1) and deploy ready-to-run virtual machines in just a few minutes.
The latest release, Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance X4-2, delivers increased computing power, faster data processing and cloud lifecycle management capabilities via its integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
Tuesday Jun 17, 2014
By Tshepo Madigage-Oracle on Jun 17, 2014
Good news for our partners and our customers looking for partners solutions! We are pleased to announce the launch of the brand new, redesigned and mobile-ready OPN Solutions Catalog. The OPN Soltuons Catalog was launched a few years back, highlighting partner expertise based on their specialization, while drawing attention to services and solutions they provide. And it just got a lot better!
Friday Jun 13, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
Platform as a service is defined as Platform that facilitates the deployment of applications without the complexity of buying and managing the underlying hardware and software and provisioning hosting capabilities.
For Java EE, that would mean an elastic Java EE platform, where the user (IT admin) deploys the application, and then the platform itself takes care of meeting the SLA.
With combination of Oracle WebLogic 12c with Dynamic Clusters, Oracle Solaris 11.2 with OpenStack and some scripting, we can completely automate infrastructure and platform provisioning, effectively providing PaaS to the IT users.
Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
The Virtual Technology Summit is a quarterly event brought to you by OTN. Content will include highly technical demonstrations, presentations and Hands-On Labs delivered by Oracle Product experts. Oracle ACEs and Java Champions.
- Oracle Database Mobile Server 12c (22.214.171.124.0) Released
- Oracle Digital Transformation EMEA Partner Community Launch Summit - 28-29th April 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- Oracle Java Cloud IDE Integrations
- Consuming web-services via secured connection with self-signed certificate from MAF application
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Exadata Database Machine X5: Extreme Performance for ISVs
- Partner Webcast – Next Generation Oracle Database Appliance X5
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS) Partner Training 2-day Workshop
- Partner Webcast – Solving the Internet of Things Scalability Challenge with Oracle Data Management Solutions
- Exploring data streams with Oracle Stream Explorer - part 2
- Metered PaaS and IaaS now available for Resale to Partners for selected Products
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network