Monday Jun 30, 2014
Friday Jun 27, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 27, 2014
Oracle Forms is one of the most widely used tools for building applications for the Oracle database. Many organizations still run enterprise Oracle Forms applications created in the 90s, leading in thousands of customers successfully running their core business systems on Oracle Forms technology. They now wonder about the future of their application.
While Forms has been used widely, there has been no simple way to take your existing Forms into the cloud era to address requirements such as mobile, mobile applications and integration. Oracle provides a roadmap to modernize applications based on Oracle Forms technology by providing an incremental approach for developers who need to extend their business platform to Java.[Read More]
Wednesday Jun 18, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 18, 2014
Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance, the latest addition on Oracle's Engineered System portfolio, enables rapid, repeatable software-defined infrastructure deployment for virtually any x86 application and workload. An easy-to-deploy, integrated system with the elasticity needed for cloud computing, customers can go from power on to production in about an hour(1) and deploy ready-to-run virtual machines in just a few minutes.
The latest release, Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance X4-2, delivers increased computing power, faster data processing and cloud lifecycle management capabilities via its integration with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
Tuesday Jun 17, 2014
By Tshepo Madigage-Oracle on Jun 17, 2014
Good news for our partners and our customers looking for partners solutions! We are pleased to announce the launch of the brand new, redesigned and mobile-ready OPN Solutions Catalog. The OPN Soltuons Catalog was launched a few years back, highlighting partner expertise based on their specialization, while drawing attention to services and solutions they provide. And it just got a lot better!
Friday Jun 13, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 13, 2014
Platform as a service is defined as Platform that facilitates the deployment of applications without the complexity of buying and managing the underlying hardware and software and provisioning hosting capabilities.
For Java EE, that would mean an elastic Java EE platform, where the user (IT admin) deploys the application, and then the platform itself takes care of meeting the SLA.
With combination of Oracle WebLogic 12c with Dynamic Clusters, Oracle Solaris 11.2 with OpenStack and some scripting, we can completely automate infrastructure and platform provisioning, effectively providing PaaS to the IT users.
Tuesday Jun 10, 2014
By Thanos Terentes Printzios-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
The Virtual Technology Summit is a quarterly event brought to you by OTN. Content will include highly technical demonstrations, presentations and Hands-On Labs delivered by Oracle Product experts. Oracle ACEs and Java Champions.
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS): Unified Security for Mobility
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part II)
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service is Generally Available Now!
- The next big thing in Cloud Computing
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Webcenter 12c: The Center of your Digital Strategy
- Oracle Database Disaster Recovery on Public Cloud
- New IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Cloud Implementation Workshops scheduled from now until May 2016
- IoT, Mobility and Cloud Integration Hands-On: Controlling Raspberry Pi GPIO Using Oracle MAF App and Oracle ADF Application Deployed on Oracle Java Cloud Service (Part I)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Webcast: Oracle IoT Cloud Service Driving value in the connected world
- Cloud Registered Level in Oracle Partner Network
EMEA Partner Communities
- /Oracle Applications
- /Oracle Cloud Services
- /Oracle Database
- /Oracle Engineered Systems
- /Oracle Middleware
- /Oracle Partner Network