Tuesday Dec 27, 2011
Wednesday Dec 21, 2011
By Sezgi GECER on Dec 21, 2011
This series of entries is intended to help you with the introduction and initial setup of Oracle Goldengate replication between source and target Oracle Databases 126.96.36.199 running on Oracle Linux 5.4 x86 architecture.
On this post we will go through the basic initial setup..[Read More]
By Dmitry Nefedkin on Dec 21, 2011
Tuesday Dec 20, 2011
By Sezgi GECER on Dec 20, 2011
Oracle Goldengate(GG) is one of the key products of Oracle’s Data Integration product portfolio.
GoldenGate provides low-impact capture, routing, transformation, and
delivery of transactional data across heterogeneous environments in real
We share our skills to maximize your revenue!
Our dedicated team of consultants can rapidly and successfully assist you to adopt and implement the latest of Oracle Technology in your solutions.
- Supercharge your Applications with Oracle WebLogic
- Partner Webcast – Oracle SuperCluster Product Family: Technology Overview
- ADF and alternate unique keys revisited
- A few words about deployment of ADF production domain on Oracle Linux
- Partner Webcast – Oracle ADF Mobile - Implementing Data Caching and Syncing for Working Off Line
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Endeca Information Discovery (EID) & Oracle Real-Time Decisions (RTD): Evolving IT and Customer Experience
- Oracle IT Architecture Certification Program
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Cloud Opportunities: The broadest SaaS Portfolio in the Market
- Partner Webcast – Foundation for Innovation: Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Database 12c Security: New Unified Auditing