Thursday Dec 20, 2012
Wednesday Nov 21, 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Nov 21, 2012
At Oracle we design Engineered Systems
that are pre-integrated to reduce the cost and complexity of IT
infrastructures while increasing productivity and performance. Oracle
innovates and optimizes performance at every IT layer to simplify
business operations, drive down costs and accelerate business
As the Engineered System foundation platform, Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic, run all of Oracle Cloud's services across a range of global data centers, delivering extreme performance, massive scalability, and fault tolerance that has no single point of failure.
Is your application ready?
Tuesday Jul 17, 2012
Partner Webcast - Oracle Fusion CRM: The New Standard for managing Customer Relationship - 26 July 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Jul 17, 2012
Rethinking CRM: Driving Higher Sales Performance with Oracle Fusion CRM
Some years ago, Oracle had announced its key initiative on the “application field” – development of the Oracle Fusion Applications. Some time ago, it became reality and now you have real chance to see and witness how this unique initiative brings rules changing Oracle Fusion CRM solution on the market. Combining extensive customer input with modern technology, Oracle Fusion CRM is designed from the ground up to help organizations in ways never before possible.
Join us for this free online webcast to learn how Oracle Fusion CRM can deliver dramatic improvements in sales and marketing performance and more predictable revenue growth.[Read More]
Monday Jul 02, 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Jul 02, 2012
Monday Jun 25, 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on Jun 25, 2012
Introducing New Cloud Applications from the Leader in Human Capital Management
Customers are constantly looking for better ways to manage talent, develop leaders, engage with employees, and strategically plan their workforce. To meet these challenges, you need modern applications that can efficiently deliver analytical insights, collaborative tools, and a personalized user experience.
That's why Oracle has rethought the business of HR to provide value to the entire organization—from HR professionals to employees to managers.[Read More]
Wednesday May 30, 2012
By Thanos Terentes Printzios on May 30, 2012
Need to virtualize, but not sure where to start? Virtualization should make things simpler, not more complex.
Oracle has released a quick and easy-to-read guide on Oracle Virtualization. Now available is "Server Virtualization for Dummies," an Oracle Special Edition eBook.
Customers and Partners who want to know how virtualization can make things simpler, from server consolidation to application deployment, can download this promotional eBook for free.[Read More]
We share our skills to maximize your revenue!
Our dedicated team of consultants can rapidly and successfully assist you to adopt and implement the latest of Oracle Technology in your solutions.
- Partner Webcast – Foundation for Innovation: Oracle Fusion Middleware
- WebLogic Suite: Foundation Infrastructure for Oracle iAS (Internet App Server) Implementations
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g - The Ingredient for Innovation: New Integration Adapters
- Partner Webcast - Oracle WebLogic Server & Oracle Database 12c Integration
- Partner Webcast – Oracle ISV Application Modernization: It's All about the Business
- Partner Webcast – Oracle WebLogic Server Management using Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
- Oracle EMEA Partner Community Forums - April 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
- Partner Webcast – Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder with Oracle VM 3.2
- Partner Webcast - Oracle Mobility Business Awareness - 29 Jan 2014
- WebLogic Server 12c - PerDomain Node Manager Configuration Model