Oracle Spatial Studio, a self-service application for creating interactive maps and performing spatial analysis on your data .
It has been designed for business users who do not have any GIS or Spatial working experience and knowledge. Now business users and non-GIS developers have a single user interface to access the spatial features in Oracle Database and combine spatial analysis in applications and workflows. Users can easily get their data in Spatial Studio, prepare their data, visualize and perform spatial analysis on their data, and publish the output results.
Want to learn how to use powerful Oracle Database spatial and location analysis in your business applications .
Get a jump start in our free monthly 1 hour sessions for developers in the AskTOM series.
The training session will include a WebGL-based tool for highly interactive maps, improvements to JSON, Oracle REST services, GeoRaster, spatial web services , spatial support for database sharding ,distributed transactions ,performance and indexing enhancements.
Spatial Studio is included as an application with all of the following
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition with Spatial and Graph option .
- Oracle Database Cloud Service High Performance Edition.
- Oracle Database Cloud Service Extreme Performance Edition.
- Autonomous Database (Data Warehousing - Transaction Processing ) subscription that include Oracle Spatial and Graph option.
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud.
- Oracle Database Exadata Cloud at Customer.
To register just click on Office Hours Training July 16, 2019 8:00 US PDT | 17:00 CET
for more information on how to get started and to go through an Oracle Spatial Studio demo: https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/spatial-studio.html.
Oracle Spatial & Graph in Oracle 19c : https://www.oracle.com/a/tech/docs/spatial-and-graph-in-oracle-database-19c-preso.pdf