By Stephanie Brannan on May 27, 2009
OpenSSO Community Day
Join us Sunday May 31st, for OpenSSO Community Day at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. It's our 'unconference' before the main conference and discussions will include OpenDS and Identity Connectors. Just show up prepared to talk about any topic related to Sun's open source identity projects. As always attendance is free. Join our Meetup to participate in this discussion. See you there!
CommunityOne West Conference
Whether you're a developer, technologist, or student, join us Monday, June 1- Wednesday, June 3 at the Moscone Center for technical education, OpenSSO talks, and a Hands On Lab at CommunityOne West. Don't miss the General Session Keynote Address with John Fowler, Dave Douglas, and Lou Tucker Monday, June 1st at 9:00 AM PT. The choice is yours-- attend in person or tune into our webcast for a live recording. Check out the complete conference schedule and the following free identity-related events.
Monday, June 1
- Hands On Lab --Web Application Security with OpenSSO by Himanshu Vijay and Baby Sunil.
- Pragmatic Identity 2.0--Invoking Identity Services with a Simplified REST/ROA Architecture by Daniel Raskin.
- Metro Web Services, NetBeans IDE, GlassFish Application Server, and OpenSSO in Action with Amazon WS, Azure, and Office by Harold Carr.
- Secure Web Services in Time for Tea, Using Metro and OpenSSO by Jonathan Scudder.
Wednesday, June 3
- Deep Dives-- Identity Management with OpenSSO: Deploy an Identity Management Solution in Four hours by David Goldsmith.
Continue the fun with more OpenSSO related talks, a BOF, and a Hands On Lab at JavaOne Tuesday, June 2- Friday, June 5. Stop by our pod (#462) to talk with identity experts and get a free t-shirt and open source CD! And, don't miss the following identity-related presentations:
Tuesday, June 2
- Using and Participating in the OpenSSO Project by Sean Brydon, Pat Patterson, Aravindan Ranganathan.
Wednesday, June 3
- Designing and Building Security into REST Applications by Sean Brydon, Aravindan Ranganathan, Paul Bryan.
Thursday, June 4
- Pragmatic Identity 2.0: Simple, Open, Identity Services Using REST by Pat Patterson, Ron Ten-Hove.
- Web Application Security with OpenSSO: From Simple Log-In to Single Sign-On to Federation by Pat Patterson, Himanshu Vijay, Baby Sunil.
- A RESTful approach to identity-based web services by Hubert Le Van Gong, Marc Hadley.