Thursday Sep 18, 2008
Discovering Identity was founded on blogs.sun.com in May 2005 as a means of documenting my exploration of the field of Identity and Access Management. In February, 2010, I switched to hosting the blog at DiscoveringIdentity.com. In March 2012, I began posting Oracle-related information in both places.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please connect with me in cyberspace at LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Oracle Identity Management 11g R2: Securing the New Digital Experience
- Oracle Event: Database Enterprise User Security
- Titantic Catastrophe: Compliant Doesn’t Mean Secure
- The Linked Data Strategy for Global Identity
- Resurrecting Discovering Identity on Blogs.Oracle.Com
- How Many iPhone Apps Do You Use?
- Oracle Street in Mesa, Arizona
- Identity Services for Cloud Computing
- Users of Cloud-based Services
- Boomeranging Back to Oracle