Wednesday Dec 23, 2009
Thursday Nov 19, 2009
Tuesday Nov 17, 2009
Thursday Oct 08, 2009
Thursday Sep 17, 2009
Thursday Jun 18, 2009
By identity on Jun 18, 2009
As geeky and shy as I was during my dating years (I actually walked around with a slide rule on my belt), I still preferred to talk to young women face to face, rather than on the phone. I doubt I would have been very adept at virtual dating.
Technorati Tags: Humor, Dilbert, SocialMedia
Tuesday Mar 24, 2009
Wednesday Mar 04, 2009
Sunday Mar 01, 2009
Thursday Oct 16, 2008
Saturday Aug 09, 2008
Saturday Nov 03, 2007
By identity on Nov 03, 2007
This reminds me of when I was a junior engineer with Eyring Research in Provo, Utah. I used to pepper my boss, Dennis Fairclough, with all sorts of questions. One day when he was particularly exasperated with my frequent questions, he said, "Mark, I hired you to give me answers, not questions!"
The saving grace? Dennis didn't have pointy hair, and he said it with a smile on his face! I'll always be grateful for Dennis grounding me as an engineer.
Tuesday Oct 23, 2007
Friday Sep 07, 2007
Discovering Identity was founded on blogs.sun.com in May 2005 as a means of documenting my exploration of the field of Identity and Access Management. In February, 2010, I switched to hosting the blog at DiscoveringIdentity.com. In March 2012, I began posting Oracle-related information in both places.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please connect with me in cyberspace at LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Oracle Identity Management 11g R2: Securing the New Digital Experience
- Oracle Event: Database Enterprise User Security
- Titantic Catastrophe: Compliant Doesn’t Mean Secure
- The Linked Data Strategy for Global Identity
- Resurrecting Discovering Identity on Blogs.Oracle.Com
- How Many iPhone Apps Do You Use?
- Oracle Street in Mesa, Arizona
- Identity Services for Cloud Computing
- Users of Cloud-based Services
- Boomeranging Back to Oracle