Wednesday Mar 04, 2009
Saturday Sep 06, 2008
By identity on Sep 06, 2008
An article in the New York Times today explores how Stephanie's blog, the NieNie Dialogues, had inspired readers around the world before the accident and how cyberspace is uniting many people across the globe in acts of kindness and hope for this young family. Stephanie's sister's blog provides a focal point for updates about the condition of Christian and Stephanie, announces of special benefit events, and invites people to contribute to their recovery fund.
It was via the blogosphere we learned of last week's coordinated effort to launch balloons in a gesture of hope for this young couple.
We invite all of you to join with us in prayers of hope for Stephanie and Christian.
Technorati Tags: Blogging, Hope
Discovering Identity was founded on blogs.sun.com in May 2005 as a means of documenting my exploration of the field of Identity and Access Management. In February, 2010, I switched to hosting the blog at DiscoveringIdentity.com. In March 2012, I began posting Oracle-related information in both places.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please connect with me in cyberspace at LinkedIn or Twitter.
- Oracle Identity Management 11g R2: Securing the New Digital Experience
- Oracle Event: Database Enterprise User Security
- Titantic Catastrophe: Compliant Doesn’t Mean Secure
- The Linked Data Strategy for Global Identity
- Resurrecting Discovering Identity on Blogs.Oracle.Com
- How Many iPhone Apps Do You Use?
- Oracle Street in Mesa, Arizona
- Identity Services for Cloud Computing
- Users of Cloud-based Services
- Boomeranging Back to Oracle