What do YOU think about Digital Identity in Open Government?
By identity on Jan 07, 2009
Here are the five questions I submitted:
- How can personal Digital Identity attributes be leveraged to personalize the interaction a citizen has with a government agency while protecting confidential citizen information?
- How can Digital Identity be leveraged to effectively enable citizen/government interaction without using a National ID card system?
- How can static Digital Identity attributes (e.g. name, age) be combined or blended with contextual attributes (e.g. location, current interest) to enrich citizen/government interaction without compromising confidential information?
- How can confidential Digital Identity attributes provided by a citizen to one organization or agency be effectively used for an overall citizen/government experience without divulging that information to other organizations?
- Are there ways Digital Identity systems employed by private enterprise be leveraged to provide e-government authentication and authorization services?
Technorati Tags: Identity, Identity Management, Digital Identity, eGovernment