CIO Roundtables: Identity Management - Pathway To Enterprise Agility
By identity on Oct 05, 2009
During the second and third weeks of November, I will have the distinct pleasure of accompanying Michelle Dennedy, Chief Governance Officer of Cloud Computing for Sun Microsystems, in a series of three CIO Roundtables in New York, San Francisco and Washington, DC, and two CIO breakfast seminars in Toronto and Vancouver, Canada.
Sponsored by Sun and moderated by CIO Magazine executives, these events will address the topic, “Identity Management - Pathway To Enterprise Agility”, providing excellent forums to discuss such pertinent questions as:
- How does strategic Identity Management contribute to business growth and not merely fulfill technology “need to do” requirements?
- What Identity Management steps should you take to enhance business effectiveness?
- How can good security governance is be good business?
- Is your Identity Management system tuned for emerging marketplace requirements?
- How does Identity Management address cloud computing?
- How is Identity Management is enabling enterprises to capitalize – and not merely cope with – these realities?
To read more information about specific locations, including registration information, you can download .pdf fliers for each event:
- Washington, DC – November 10th
- New York, NY – November 11th
- San Francisco, CA – November 12th
- Vancouver, BC – November 13th
- Toronto, ON – November 17th
Thanks! Hope to see you there.