Too Tagged To Ignore It...
By hubertsblog on Dec 20, 2006
- My paternal grandfather (Dr. Nguyen Van Thach) was a politician in Vietnam (Saigon). Although he too was favoring independence (from the French) he got assassinated by the Communists in 1946 hence triggering the exodus of my family to France.
- I always wanted to be a fighter pilot but my eyes failed me...
- My favorite seasoning is the nuoc-mam (aka. fish sauce). My wife always complains that I put it on every dish thus ruining them (what can I do? I grew up with that!)
- I may have some British ancestor (shocking!)
- Here's a secret recipe for beautiful children: ethnic mixity. Mine are half French, a quarter Cantonese and a quarter Vietnamese and they're beautiful!
I guess I should tag other people now...hmm...since I've waited too long it seems pretty much everyone in Identity has been tagged already!
Wait I know who has been spared so far: Brett, Timo, Takashi You're it!