How to get the effective configuration of an agent in OpenSSO 8.0
By Hua Cui on Dec 04, 2008
In OpenSSO 8.0, Agent 3.0 configuration is centralized. The agent configuration data is stored and managed in the OpenSSO server. Often time a user needs to get a copy of the effective configuration of an agent. The following are the steps to retrieve the agent configuration using a browser.
1. login to opensso console as amadmin user.
2. access /opensso/ssoadm.jsp.
3. click on show-agent link.
4. enter the realm name in which the agent is created; if it is the root realm, enter / as the realm name.
5. enter agent name, click on submit button.
The agent configuration should be displayed in the format of attribute-value pairs.