If you haven't registered for Oracle OpenWorld, we have some convincing reasons why you should join us in downtown San Francisco September 16-19. We recently launched a complimentary Discover pass, which gives free access to some of the best parts of OpenWorld. You may be questioning whether a Discover Pass is worth the trip to downtown San Francisco, so here are the best ways to maximize your experience at OpenWorld.
- Attend the Keynotes: The Oracle OpenWorld keynotes are one of the most popular aspects of the event. Not only is it an opportunity to learn about the direction of Oracle's products, you get to hear from Oracle executives Larry Ellison, Mark Hurd, and Safra Catz in person. While we can't spoil too many details, there's a good chance the keynotes will feature special guests, exciting announcements, and cool demos. Be sure to arrive at Hall F early to get a good seat!
- Spend time at The Exchange: The big action will be at The Exchange in Moscone South. You'll get to meet with 200+ partners, visit their booths, and check out Oracle and partner demos. Bonus: Oracle partner Nutanix is sponsoring puppy experience (Paws and Relax), so save some time to cuddle with puppies in between sessions.
- Stop by the Groundbreakers Hub: Prepare to be inspired. In addition to OpenWorld, a Discover Pass also gets you access to the Code One exhibition floor, located in Moscone South. So be sure to visit the Groundbreakers Hub to take part in awesome demos (Blockchain Beer, anyone?) and see the newest technologies at work.
- Attend Executive Solution Sessions: Don't forget to visit the YBCA Theater for complimentary access to Executive Solution Sessions. Check out the schedule here.
- Join us at Movie Night: We're super excited to host the first-ever Oracle OpenWorld Movie Night at Oracle Park. On Monday night, head over to the stadium for food, drinks, and a screening of Mission: Impossible--Fallout. Doors open at 6:30 and the movie will begin at 7:30.
- Take a Ballpark Tour: We've also opened up behind-the-scenes tours of Oracle Park (home of the San Francisco Giants) to Discover Pass holders! Do not miss the unique experience to step on the field, see the dugout, visit the clubhouse, snap a pic of the World Series trophies, and more. Tours are offered Monday, September 16–Thursday, September 19 at 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
- Work Out at FitFest.19: Get your workout on during #OOW19! Discover Pass holders are invited to join the morning workouts on Tuesday and Wednesday at Oracle Park from 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. FitFest will feature yoga and stair climbing workouts by local fitness instructors. If Lou Seal can do it, so can you!
- Take Advantage of Networking: An inherent benefit of attending OpenWorld (no matter what pass you hold) is all the great people you will meet. We're proud that OpenWorld is truly a global event, with attendees traveling from all over the world to attend. You never know what new connections may bring. So we hope you come to OpenWorld with an open mind and take the time to get to know your fellow attendees.
If you haven't yet registered for a Discover Pass, you can get one here. We look forward to welcoming you to Oracle OpenWorld!