This blog discusses my work as a performance engineer at Sun Microsystems. It touches upon key topics of performance issues in operating systems and the Solaris Networking stack.
- Solaris Express 11
- An interesting exercise investigating copy performance
- Hello world with VirtualBox
- Examining Crypto Performance on Intel Nehalem based Sun Fire X4170
- Benchmarking (and improving the benchmark) for RSA decrypt
- Improving RC4 encrypt performance.
- About RSA decrypt performance
- Trip Report from IOM-2009
- CPU Utilization in networking - the TCP transmit path
- Analyzing the Sun Storage 7000 with Filebench