I didn't have time to blog about this when I was first tagged by SeChang
, but now that I have also been tagged by Giuseppe Russo
, I figure I have no choice. So here are my five things about me:
- I have never lived in any one house/city/place for more than 4 years. Stops along the way include Tampa, Chicago, Omaha, Kansas City, Columbus, Lawrence, Los Gatos, Pacifica and El Dorado Hills. However, I've lived in my current abode 3 years and I have high hopes for a long future here.
- I am the less geeky Pepple brother. My brother Brian is the current chairperson for Fedora's Engineering Steering Committee.
- I am rapidly approaching million miler status on United Airlines. Little known fact about United's frequent flyer program: At 3 or 5 million flown miles, they name a plane after you.
- I have a huge, but not particularly hip, T-shirt collection. My current favorites are a Threadless design called Homework Evidence (because it looks a lot like my dog louie, who is not pictured at the right), my Crank Brothers speech bubble shirt (eggbeaters rule!) and the Guinesss t-shirt that commemorates the 1999 World Rugby Cup (I had to drink 10 Guiness pints to get it. Well worth it.)
- I am the only right-handed person in a family of southpaws (Well, mostly. I think my dad is ambidextrous). I steadfastly maintain that this took at least 10 MPH off my fastball and cost me any shot of playing Major League Baseball (Yes, I am sticking with that story).
Since most of the Asia Pacific Chief Technologist have been tagged, I will tag only tag our newest member: Leong Wey Gie from Asia South.