Friday Aug 17, 2007
Sunday Nov 12, 2006
By hinkmond on Nov 12, 2006
Finally, after months of preparation, the folks here in the Java ME group are happy to announce that Java ME technology is now open source! Click on the link to the right to download the code, build it, run it, and use it to your heart's desire.
Use it now because it's open source under GPLv2 (not the pansy-a\*\* Apatchme license--we're talkin' OSI- and Richard Stallman-loving, free as in freedom, gen-yoo-ine, real-deal, GPL licensed software. Don't accept anything less!
PhoneME project at java.net
It's time to celebrate! Click on this YouTube video and party up! WOO-HOO!!! :-)
Hinkmond Wong's blog on making Machine to Machine (M2M) and the Incredible Internet of Things (IoT) smarter with Java Embedded Technologies
- What's on my Java SE Embedded enabled desk at work?
- Oracle IoT Device to Translate Cat Meows: Java SE Embedded on Raspberry Pi
- EclipseCon2014, slides for "Java SE Embedded 8 Compact Profiles"
- How to Build Your Own $3.2bln Nest Startup Using Java SE Embedded Tech (Part 5)
- The Path to a $16 Billion Acquisition? Build a Java ME App
- How to Build Your Own $3.2bln Nest Startup Using Java SE Embedded Tech (Part 4)
- How to Build Your Own $3.2bln Nest Startup Using Java SE Embedded Tech (Part 3)
- How to Build Your Own $3.2bln Nest Startup Using Java SE Embedded Tech (Part 2)
- How to Build Your Own $3.2bln Nest Startup Using Java SE Embedded Tech (Part 1)
- Happy Java SE Embedded Enabled Internet of Things (IoT) New Year!
- Enrique's Mobility Weblog
- Alexey Popov's Blog
- Andreas Constantinou's VisionMobile Blog
- Bill Vass' weblog
- Darla Mack
- Darryl Mocek's java.net Blog
- Darryl's Weblog
- Going Public
- Green Field
- James Gosling's Blog
- Jonathan Schwartz's Blog
- Kathy Knopoff's Blog
- Mark Lam's Blog
- Masood Mortazavi's Weblog
- Roberto Galoppini's Blog
- S Marks The Spot
- Wendong's Smartphone Weblog
- the evils of design