Java at Embedded World 2012
By Henrik Stahl on Feb 23, 2012
If you are interested in the latest developments in the embedded-industry and want to make valuable business contacts, then visit Embedded World. Oracle will be showcasing the latest embedded Java technologies, along with more than 800 exhibitors from Germany and abroad who come to Nuremberg to present their products and services. Some statistics:
- Approximately 20,000 attendees
- 800 exhibitors from 32 countries
- 18,350 visitors from 66 countries
- 1,095 conference participants from 37 countries
- 204 journalists from 17 countries
Our exhibit stand (stand 313, hall 5) will have 4 workstations with which we will be demoing Java Embedded on partner devices. Partners include: Inductive Automation, Marvell, Mobile Integration Workshop, Pactron, Revolution Robotics and Si14.
Presentations by Oracle employees:
- Terrence Barr, Senior Technologist for Mobile and Embedded Technologies will present Smart, Small, Connected: Java in Wireless Modules.
- Kevin Lee, Lead Java Embedded Product Manager will present Verrazano: Creating Application Specific Java Runtime Environments.
- Dr. Rainer Eschrich, Master Principal Sales Consultant' for Java will present Smart Home Automation- Java and OSGi based architecture for Home Gateways.