Wednesday Oct 12, 2011
Blog for Henk Vandenbergh, author of Vdbench, and Sun StorageTek Workload Analysis Tool (Swat). This blog is used to keep you up to date about anything revolving around Swat and Vdbench.
- This blog is now CLOSED
- Creating Vdbench503 Swat charts using Swat302
- Shared libraries for zLinux
- Vdbench multi-host testing and thread count
- Vdbench Journal recovery problems in 5.03
- Vdbench, Linux, and openflags=x_SYNC
- Installing Java so that you can run Swat and Vdbench
- Swat 3.02 has been moved to My Oracle Support (MOS)
- Follow up on Swat download from sun.com failed: "User Not Authorized"