By Hema on Mar 19, 2008
Sydney Morning Herald ran an article on James Gosling and I liked the last part on Gosling Creed.
The Gosling creed
- Reward risk and don't penalise failure.
- Innovation is about risk and thinking that risk and failure are good things.
- You have to learn to trust crazy people. It's the people on the edge that have the most interesting, insightful comments.
- Have confidence in yourself. People you think are oracles of wisdom - they're just making it up.
- Listen carefully, and try to figure out what the problem is to solve.
Link to the actual article is here: http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/wisdom-from-the-wayout/2008/03/18/1205602306483.html