Got my iPhone
By harpreet on Jul 15, 2007
Got my iPhone yesterday (big big smile . Looks and works fantastic.
- ATT was painless, I was dreading the problems that people were reporting about moving networks. Did not see the issue at all.
- Had to upgrade Mac OS and iTunes
- Had to register the phone through iTunes - this is a departure with the existing model of upgrading to new phones
- Sync was painless (songs, photos and contacts). Though I still have to move contacts from my old non bluetooth cell phone
- Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Sun Office Email sign up was painless.
- Wifi setup at home was painless
- My favorite GTD website (Vitalist) has a iPhone portal - suuuppper (iphone.vitalist.com)
- Good inbuilt speaker to listen to songs on the speaker
- Browsing is pretty nifty. Tap twice and browser zooms in. I wish you could tap thrice to keep on zooming or something to that effect.
- Calling is easy
Things that could be improved:
- The inbuilt phone speaker is too low for my comfort - I wish this was louder. Workaround: speaker phone or stereo headphones