MPI Development environment for Netbeans IDE
By Hardik Dave on Aug 14, 2007
Recently we released a MPI plugin for Netbeans. The purpose of this plugin is to allow application developers to access Netbeans platform to develop, test, debug MPI applications for the Sun Grid Compute Utility. This plugin includes an early access version of the new MPI Development Plugin for NetBeans(tm) IDE, which is targeted at C/C++ developers who are working with MPI applications that can be modeled as a set of independent, compute-bound tasks. The software is published under the GNU General Public License.
- MPI programming model to simplify the design and development of C/C++ MPI applications.
- Netbeans IDE framework built in features enhanced to support the efficient execution of C/C++ MPI applications on the Sun Grid Compute Utility.
- MPI testing plug-in for the NetBeans IDE to ease local development and testing of C/C++ MPI applications.
- Pre built collection of Sample MPI applications for illustrating effective use of Parallel Programming Patterns to build C/C++ MPI applications for Sun Grid.
- Developing MPI Applications in the NetBeans IDE
- MPI application development plugin: Parallel Programming Pattern examples
More in this series:
In the next posts, look out for Parallel Programming Patterns and related examples for this plugin, which we have developed.