Duncan has been around Oracle technology way too long but occasionally has interesting things to say.
He works in the Development Tools Division at Oracle, but you guessed that right? In his spare time he contributes to the Hudson CI Server Project at Eclipse
Note that comments on this blog are moderated so (1) There may be a delay before it gets published (2) I reserve the right to ignore silly questions and comment spam is not tolerated - it gets deleted so don't even bother, we all have better things to do with our lives.
However, don't be put off, I want to hear what you have to say!
- Locating JSF components by ID
- Using a Translatable String as the Default Value for a Bind Variable
- Showing Initial Selection in Your ListView
- Ensuring High Availability in ADF Task Flows
- Maven and ADFBC Unit Tests in 12.1.3
- Per-Component Instance Skinning
- Diagram at Last
- Customizing the Axis Labels in ADF Graphs
- Stretching an inputText inside of a Table Column