Monday Mar 04, 2013
Monday Jan 07, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Jan 07, 2013
We are often guilty of only demo'ing and documenting the Oracle ADF Business Components/Database side of development. Of course, not all applications are based (directly) on a database. Sometimes your application works only against a set of services. This new ADF Insider recording explains some of the best pracitces for intgerating Web Services into Oracle ADF, including a discussion on wrapping them inside ADF Business Components.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available
- Lloyds Register - a case study in the power of mobile and MAF