Monday Jan 21, 2013
Just incase anyone missed this (and, ahem, I did as well) we publish Kindle ready formats of the various ADF Developer Guides. Simply go to the HTML version of the guide and in the top right hand corner is a link to "mobi" - you simly copy this on to your Kindle and you have ADF Developer Guides on the move...perfect holiday reading! ;o)
Monday Mar 05, 2012
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Mar 05, 2012
One of the common requirements when building an application on relational database tables is the ability to incorporate attributes from different sources into a data view which is more representative of the application requirement, rather than the database schema. ADF Business Components provides a powerful feature which can be used, for example, when viewing Emp data, you would want to displayed Department Name from the Dept table rather than just DeptId, which is less intuitive to the end users. To help understand the use case and how to implement it, we've just published this ADF Insider Essentials on YouTube which explains how you can do this.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Oracle Alta UI paper published in UKOUG Magazine
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available