Tuesday Jun 26, 2012
Monday Jun 25, 2012
By Grant Ronald on Jun 25, 2012
There have been a few threads regarding problems with the auto update of the JRE and Oracle Forms applications. See this entry from Steve Chan and this entry on the error FRM-92095: Oracle Jnitiator version too low - please install version 220.127.116.11 or higher. There are a few points to be aware of so Support have written up a note to hopefully make things clearer. Log onto your Oracle support account and search for Note: 1470123.1.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available
- Lloyds Register - a case study in the power of mobile and MAF