Tuesday Jun 26, 2012
Monday Jun 25, 2012
By Grant Ronald on Jun 25, 2012
There have been a few threads regarding problems with the auto update of the JRE and Oracle Forms applications. See this entry from Steve Chan and this entry on the error FRM-92095: Oracle Jnitiator version too low - please install version 22.214.171.124 or higher. There are a few points to be aware of so Support have written up a note to hopefully make things clearer. Log onto your Oracle support account and search for Note: 1470123.1.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Oracle Mobile Strategy at OUG Ireland Conference
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014
- UKOUG Development SIG - understanding all this new stuff!
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Now Twice a Week
- Understanding Oracle's Mobily Strategy - webinar with Gartner