Wednesday Mar 28, 2012
Monday Sep 05, 2011
By Grant Ronald on Sep 05, 2011
I've just published a new ADF Insider Essentials video showing how to implement programmatic PPR. Why would you need to know this? ADF Faces has a number of features for declaratively defining when data is submitted on a page and which data should be refreshed automatically. However, there are some times when the framework maybe doesn't refresh a component when you expect it to and so you decide to force the PPR of a component in code.
Its actually pretty easy and this 7 minute video explains how you can do this.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Running Apex applications from ADF Mobile on-device
- Get a perspective on mobile development : UK event 14th May.
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Continuing around the globe
- Oracle Mobile Strategy at OUG Ireland Conference
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014