Monday Jul 02, 2012
Monday Oct 24, 2011
By Grant Ronald on Oct 24, 2011
One of the most common questions I hear is "How do I learn Oracle ADF". At Oracle World this year I presented a session on learning ADF and tried to summarise the sessions in one single graphic. I call this the ADF Learning Pyramid. Skills you need build on other core skills and depending on your job role you might only need to reach the first level of the pyramid. However, what I have tried to show is one suggestion of the resources you could use, and the skills you will need, each each of these levels.
Of course, this isn't the ONLY way to learn ADF, but having been through this myself, and helped many others, its one option I'd offer and a possible plan to learning Oracle ADF. As always, comments welcome. (larger image here)
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Running Apex applications from ADF Mobile on-device
- Get a perspective on mobile development : UK event 14th May.
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Continuing around the globe
- Oracle Mobile Strategy at OUG Ireland Conference
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014