Monday Jul 02, 2012
Monday Oct 24, 2011
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Oct 24, 2011
One of the most common questions I hear is "How do I learn Oracle ADF". At Oracle World this year I presented a session on learning ADF and tried to summarise the sessions in one single graphic. I call this the ADF Learning Pyramid. Skills you need build on other core skills and depending on your job role you might only need to reach the first level of the pyramid. However, what I have tried to show is one suggestion of the resources you could use, and the skills you will need, each each of these levels.
Of course, this isn't the ONLY way to learn ADF, but having been through this myself, and helped many others, its one option I'd offer and a possible plan to learning Oracle ADF. As always, comments welcome. (larger image here)
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Getting up to speed on Oracle tech with a little help from Packt
- Got Oracle Forms? Get to UKOUG Tech15 Conference.
- Calling on Forms Bods in the UK - even for you!
- Oracle Alta UI paper published in UKOUG Magazine
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!