Wednesday Jan 16, 2013
For anyone embarking on an ADF development project you might want to set up some standards relating to coding and application structure. Chris Muir from my ADF Enablement team has been leading and initiative to document many of these standards. As he noted, there is no "one size fits all", but it should give you a broad set of best practices to follow. Something to ensure you have close to habd when starting your next ADF project.
Friday Aug 24, 2012
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Aug 24, 2012
I was pleased to hear that the ODTUG are putting on a webcast explaining some of the best practices for ADF Development. While this is great topic, the fact that it is being delivered by one of the leading lights in the ADF community, Andrejus Baranovskis, means this is a "must not miss" event for ADF developers. The webinar will be running on Tuesday 18th September and you can get full details from Andrejus' blog.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Getting up to speed on Oracle tech with a little help from Packt
- Got Oracle Forms? Get to UKOUG Tech15 Conference.
- Calling on Forms Bods in the UK - even for you!
- Oracle Alta UI paper published in UKOUG Magazine
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!