Thursday Mar 28, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Mar 19, 2013
Oracle has confrimed a hands-on ADF training day on the 10th April 2013 in Oracle's Reading offices in the UK. This will be aimed at new ADF and JDeveloper developers and will lead you through the basics and some more intermediate topics to kick-start your ADF learning. I will be delivering the training and places are limited to less that 20 so get registered ASAP.
Monday Mar 11, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Mar 11, 2013
I'm off to the Oracle User Group Ireland tomorrow (12th March) where, amongst other things, I'll be presenting two sesssions:
- The Quick Start Guide to Oracle ADF is based on my book and is aimed at giving you a whistlestop tour of what ADF is all about.
- Mobile Application for the Enterprise will be focused on the hot topic of developing for mobile devices, the market, the challenges and some of the solutions.
I've also go my eye on "Mobile in Fusion: Rich User Experience Through Reusable Design Patterns" inbetween my sessions which should be an interesting insight on the user experience challenges of how we build mobile applications for Fusion.
Wednesday Mar 06, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Mar 06, 2013
Nice video from Qualcomm talking about their application development based around SOA, Oracle ADF and EBusiness Suite. Specifically points made about Oracle ADF:
- Modern, contemporary look and feel
- Don't have to have low-level code development
Monday Mar 04, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Mar 04, 2013
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available
- Lloyds Register - a case study in the power of mobile and MAF