Tuesday Dec 18, 2012
Shay posted an interesting insight into a "hackathon" we ran at HQ over the weekend. Interesting to see how rich a mobile application these guys were able to develop with only 2 hours of ADF training! If you were ever looking for a proof point on ADF productivity, look no further.
By Grant Ronald on Dec 18, 2012
I'm pleased to announce that Oracle Forms 11gR2 patch 1 has been released. Amongst other things, this brings us Linux 6 and client side JRE 1.7 support. Please ensure you check the certification matrix and readme files before installing.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014
- UKOUG Development SIG - understanding all this new stuff!
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Now Twice a Week
- Understanding Oracle's Mobily Strategy - webinar with Gartner
- Oracle ADF Virtual Developer Day running globally