Monday Jul 22, 2013
Wednesday Mar 28, 2012
By Grant Ronald on Mar 28, 2012
Monday Sep 05, 2011
By Grant Ronald on Sep 05, 2011
I've just published a new ADF Insider Essentials video showing how to implement programmatic PPR. Why would you need to know this? ADF Faces has a number of features for declaratively defining when data is submitted on a page and which data should be refreshed automatically. However, there are some times when the framework maybe doesn't refresh a component when you expect it to and so you decide to force the PPR of a component in code.
Its actually pretty easy and this 7 minute video explains how you can do this.
Wednesday Apr 06, 2011
By Grant Ronald on Apr 06, 2011
Thursday Mar 10, 2011
By Grant Ronald on Mar 10, 2011
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available
- Lloyds Register - a case study in the power of mobile and MAF