Monday Jul 22, 2013
Wednesday Mar 28, 2012
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Mar 28, 2012
Monday Sep 05, 2011
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Sep 05, 2011
I've just published a new ADF Insider Essentials video showing how to implement programmatic PPR. Why would you need to know this? ADF Faces has a number of features for declaratively defining when data is submitted on a page and which data should be refreshed automatically. However, there are some times when the framework maybe doesn't refresh a component when you expect it to and so you decide to force the PPR of a component in code.
Its actually pretty easy and this 7 minute video explains how you can do this.
Wednesday Apr 06, 2011
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Apr 06, 2011
Thursday Mar 10, 2011
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Mar 10, 2011
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Getting up to speed on Oracle tech with a little help from Packt
- Got Oracle Forms? Get to UKOUG Tech15 Conference.
- Calling on Forms Bods in the UK - even for you!
- Oracle Alta UI paper published in UKOUG Magazine
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!