Monday Jan 21, 2013
Friday Jan 18, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Jan 18, 2013
Wednesday Jan 16, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Jan 16, 2013
Friday Jan 11, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Jan 11, 2013
Monday Jan 07, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Jan 07, 2013
We are often guilty of only demo'ing and documenting the Oracle ADF Business Components/Database side of development. Of course, not all applications are based (directly) on a database. Sometimes your application works only against a set of services. This new ADF Insider recording explains some of the best pracitces for intgerating Web Services into Oracle ADF, including a discussion on wrapping them inside ADF Business Components.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for more updates.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Running Apex applications from ADF Mobile on-device
- Get a perspective on mobile development : UK event 14th May.
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Continuing around the globe
- Oracle Mobile Strategy at OUG Ireland Conference
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014