Wednesday Feb 27, 2013
Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Grant Ronald on Feb 08, 2013
If you are looking to try out ADF Mobile on the Android platform then you have a couple of things to set up. This new ADF Insider Essentials video shows you how to set up the Android SDK, the emulator, JDeveloper and how to create a keystore for release deployment.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Running Apex applications from ADF Mobile on-device
- Get a perspective on mobile development : UK event 14th May.
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Continuing around the globe
- Oracle Mobile Strategy at OUG Ireland Conference
- Strategies for Moving Forms Applications to Mobile Devices
- What is Oracle Mobile Suite
- Survey for Oracle Forms Users
- Is ADF the right choice? Understanding your options
- ADF Mobile - attached device not being recognised
- ADF Architecture and Best Practices Course - March 11th - 14th 2014