Wednesday Feb 27, 2013
Friday Feb 08, 2013
By Grant Ronald-Oracle on Feb 08, 2013
If you are looking to try out ADF Mobile on the Android platform then you have a couple of things to set up. This new ADF Insider Essentials video shows you how to set up the Android SDK, the emulator, JDeveloper and how to create a keystore for release deployment.
Tips, Tricks, Events and Information around Oracle JDeveloper, ADF, and Oracle Forms
- Oracle Alta UI paper published in UKOUG Magazine
- How to debug the HTML in Oracle MAF Applications
- UKOUG Most Read Article Award
- Video Interview of Oracle Mobile Customer
- Oracle MAF reviewed by Analyst Gigacom
- Oracle Mobile Partner Event, Europe 2015
- The world is going mobile..surprise surprise!
- ODTUG Mobile Event Reston December
- Come and learn how Northumbrian Water embraced Oracle's Mobile Framework
- How to write code in ADF - new "live" video from OW available