Tuesday Aug 21, 2012
Tuesday Aug 23, 2011
By J Swaroop on Aug 23, 2011
Cloud computing is changing how enterprises look at end-to-end IT operations. As cloud adoption soars, CIOs want to “police the cloud” to ensure business-critical manageability and governance. IDN 'Expert Voices' speaks with Cathy Lippert, Director of Oracle SOA Governance, to learn how SOA Governance is being tuned for Cloud Governance, including security, policy compliance and even SLAs.
Latest news, updates, best practices and thoughts on Oracle SOA Governance products
Oracle SOA Governance includes Oracle Enterprise Repository, Oracle SOA Management Pack and our API Management Solution
- Oracle Enterprise Repository Reports and International Number Formats
- Introducing Oracle Enterprise Repository Express Workflows - Simplified Lifecycle Management
- Announcing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Control Integration with Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g for Runtime Metrics
- Oracle Fusion Middleware: Meet This Year's Most Impressive Customer Projects 2013 Oracle Excellence Award Ceremony for Fusion Middleware Innovation
- SOA Governance Training, August 26th–30th 2013 - EMEA (Lisbon)
- Oracle Enterprise Repository 11gR1 (188.8.131.52.0) - Released
- Community Management: The Next Wave of SOA Governance and API Management
- Oracle SOA Governance EMEA Workshop for Partners & System Integrators: Nov 5-7th | Madrid, Spain
- Fast Data: Go Big. Go Fast.
- Tuesday at Oracle OpenWorld 2012 - Must See Session: “Oracle Fusion Applications: Best Practices in Integration Design Patterns”