Oracle Recognized as a Leader in Comprehensive Integration Solutions by Forrester
By J Swaroop on Jan 19, 2011
- Oracle has been named a Leader in Forrester Research, Inc.'s November 9, 2010 report "The Forrester Wave: Comprehensive Integration Solutions, Q4 2010." (1)
- Forrester evaluated 15 vendors against 137 criteria, categorized into three main groups: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence.
- According to Forrester, Leaders deliver the "best overall combination of architecture, integration server, application development, business process management (BPM), and business-to-business (B2B) support features."
- The report also states, "Oracle delivers a well-integrated CIS solution. The Oracle solution, which enables rapid development of integration-related functionality, includes Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle BPM Suite as its key components."
- Oracle achieved the highest score for overall strategy and very strong scores in four out of five product evaluation areas, including architecture, integration server, application development framework, and business process management.
Here's a link to the press release