ORACLE ENTERPRISE GATEWAY Business and Technical Seminar, 20-21 Sept 2011
By J Swaroop on Aug 29, 2011
Oracle PartnerNetwork would like to invite you to a FREE 2 day ORACLE ENTERPRISE GATEWAY Business and Technical Seminar which is taking place from 20th & 21st September 2011 in Oracle Reading, UK.
This event is targeted at Partner organisations working with, or evaluating the possibility of using/deploying Oracle Enterprise Gateway. The event will consist of Business and Technical tracks for sales and technical personnel. It will show how business benefits can be delivered to your customers, increase revenue for your organisation and understand key product features, installation and deployment.
Oracle Enterprise Gateway (OEG), a purpose-built gateway product offering, simplifies and secures SOA deployments on-premise or in the cloud. It secures and expedites XML, Web Services and other types of data in a simple, easy-to-use manner addressing common SOA bottlenecks. Oracle Enterprise Gateway is a standards-based, policy-driven, standalone software security solution that provides first line of defense in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) environments.
Oracle Enterprise Gateway provides following key functionality:
• Provide DMZ-Class Security
• Provide Ultra-Fast XML Processing
• Integrate and Extend to 3rd party systems
• Enhance Service Governance
• What are the challanges of SOA deployments in enterprises?
• How does Oracle Enterprise Gateway add value and benefit to the end customer
• How do you sell Oracle Enterprise Gateway to Oracle and non-Oracle customers
• Oracle Enterprise Gateway High Level Architecture
• Oracle Enterprise Gateway Product Features
• Hands on product installation
• Configuration and customization
To register, please click on the link below. This will direct you to our online registration system. You will be prompted to log on to OPN with your usual partner login and password.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to complete the registration you will need your OPN agreement name. If you do not have this information contact the Oracle University Partner Education Hotline at 0118 92 40700 or if you are calling from outside the UK +44 118 92 40700.
If you have any queries regarding this event please call us on 0118 92 40700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.