OpenWorld Preconference Training - Oracle SOA Suite, ADF, etc.
By J Swaroop on Aug 17, 2012
Additional Learning Opportunity at OpenWorld with
Finding time to squeeze training into your schedule is never easy so if you are headed to Oracle OpenWorld this year, you may want to consider attending Oracle University’s Preconference training event. This is a one-day training event held on Sunday, September 30th from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the Hilton or Hotel Nikko. You can choose from several sessions that are delivered in an accelerated, seminar-style format. Here are a few of the sessions that we’d recommend:
· Oracle SOA Suite 11g Administration
· Developing Secure Java Web Services
· How The Latest Java EE and SOA Help in Architecting and Designing Robust Enterprise Applications
· Oracle Fusion Applications: Security Fundamentals
· Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
· Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Administer Forms Services
· WebLogic Server Administration Essentials
· Developing Portable Java EE Applications with the Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1 API and Java Persistence API 2.0
Get the details for each of these sessions here. To register for the training, just add it to your Oracle OpenWorld pass from the conference registration pages.