Saturday May 19, 2012
Thursday Oct 06, 2011
By gvenkat on Oct 06, 2011
Cloud has it's own track and has 3 very interesting sessions.
The first Session "The Foundations of the Application Cloud in a Box - Exalogic" is being delivered by Mohamed Afshar, VP Oracle's Middleware product management. This session will focus on the benefits of a pre-engineered private cloud solution.
The second session should be very interesting - given Oracle's announcement of it's public cloud in Openworld. It is jointly delivered by Mike Hichwa, who oversees Oracle's Database Cloud offering and Ajay Patel, who oversees Oracle's Java Cloud offering.
The final session in cloud is about " Building Cloud Right" and is jointly delivered by Sushil Kumar, who manages Product Management for Oracle Enterprise Manager and Sergio Leunissen from our OVM PM team.
There will be other sessions that will highlight Oracle Unbreakable Data Appliance , Exalytics and Oracle Big Data Appliance.
Blog that discusses Cloud Computing and it's place in Federal, State and Local Governments. Focuses on US Federal Government
- 25 Point plan and Cloud - 2 years later a lookback!
- Big data - How BIG is IT?
- Oracle's 5th Annual Fed Forum - October 18th 2011 in Washington D.C
- Oracle announces Big Data Appliance
- Oracle announces Oracle Public Cloud
- Virtualization is not enough!
- Register to attend - Oracle VM Launch Event -August 23rd 10 AM PT/1 PM ET
- Presenting in a few State Digital Summits across the country in the next few weeks.
- Oracle launches Optimized IAAS Solution
- DC Federal Cloud Breakfast Event -Next week Feb 16th @ Hyatt in D.C