Sunday May 04, 2008
Thursday May 01, 2008
By Makia Minich on May 01, 2008
This week I was at the Lustre User Group (LUG) in Sonoma, CA to give people the first glance at what it is we're trying to do here. As soon as the presentation is put up online, I'll post some links on where to find them.
The introduction was met with pretty positive reaction and people are interested in how our distro is going to look when we finally reach 1.0. This is quite encouraging as we march towards our milestones.
There were a couple questions that came up during the talk (and slightly after it) that I plan on blogging their answers to as time permits. So, watch this space for them (though don't watch too close, because I can't promise exactly when they'll happen).
A forum to allow those of us in Giraffe to help the Linux community in our own little ways.
- Sun HPC Software, Linux Edition wiki
- Quick Blog Links
- Coming soon ... 2.0
- Building a Sun HPC Virtual Cluster
- Lustre BoF and Q&A Sessions at ISC'09
- Nagging Nagios Feelings
- Sun HPC Software, Linux Edition 1.2 Now Available!
- Sun HPC Software, Linux Edition 1.1
- Giraffe Members at SC08
- Giraffe pre-release of the Sun HPC Software, Linux Edition