The Visual Library 2.0 Tutorial (Part 1)
is available. Note it is a draft and there are one or two issues to resolve, watch this space. However, there's enough information to give you an overview of the available functionality.
The following topics are covered in the tutorial:
- Installing and Setting Up the Software
- Getting Started
- Creating the Scene
- Creating a Component Palette for the Scene
- Adding a LayerWidget
- Adding an IconNodeWidget via Drag and Drop Functionality
- Adding Functionality to the Scene
- Adding Functionality to the IconNodeWidget
Future parts of this tutorial will go into further detail, hopefully with most/all features of the API ultimately being discussed. Click here to get to the tutorial.
My previous blog entries on the Visual Library 2.0: