Caoyuan Deng, the author of the Scala plugin, starts the year off well with the announcement that the Scala plugin for NetBeans IDE 7.4 is available:
- Format code using Scalariform;
- Run/Debug sbt project/file. (For debug, you need to attach debugger by yourself [Debug -> Attach Debugger] after invoke 'Debug' action)
- Sbt 0.13.1
- nbsbt-1.1.0 has been published to repo.scala-sbt.org
- Implicit call is now highlighted with italic fonts.
- Various fixes for code completion;
- Multiple opened Sbt/Scala consoles now work properly;
- Better Jump/Open to declaration position of source file.
Here's what you see after installing the plugin (i.e., unzip the ZIP file, go to Tools | Plugins, use the Downloaded tab to install the NBM files):